Rescheduling and Cancellations
Mayfair Aesthetics Laser & Skin Clinics operate a strict cancellation policy for all aesthetic, laser hair removal and facial bookings. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Failure to provide 24 hours notice will result in you being charged for the full value of the service booked which means a laser hair removal course booking will be classed as used if you cancel or reschedule without the requisite 24 hours notice.
We send confirmation and reminder emails for all appointments, please ensure you check the appointment details and Mayfair Aesthetics (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a recognised sender to ensure our reminders always get to you. You can reach us on our central bookings and inquiry line call 0207 354 4000.
Mayfair Aesthetics Laser is a reputable chain of boutique clinics. As such, we do our best to ensure that all our clients are 100% satisfied with their service and ensure our highly trained staff, each with a wealth of experience in their chosen fields do their best to perform treatments perfectly on every visit. On very rare occasions, things may not go to plan so if you are unhappy with your treatment please contact us and we will do our best to correct the situation. Please call 0207 354 4000 or email email@example.com.
All special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, manager’s decision is final.
Terms and conditions template for website usage
The term ‘Mayfair Aesthetics’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 107 Sheringham Avenue, Southgate, London N14 4UJ. Our company registration number is 10297050. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.